Friday, June 17, 2011

Today - June 17 - Is Ron's Birthday


Ron was born on June 17, 1949. He would have been 62 years young.  For you young folks reading this 62 might sound old but let me tell you, Ron was young in thought, young at heart, and strong on adventure.  He loved Disneyland, Disney World, theme park rides, Harry Potter, Transformers,  and all the great animated movies - Shrek, Monsters Inc, Happy Feet and more.  Ron was my youthful influence.  He still is.

Today is Ron’s birthday.  It is four months and four days since his passing. 

Yesterday I had a taxing afternoon.  I was thinking about today, Ron’s birthday. I have always taken great care in choosing birthday cards for Ron.  They have to say exactly how I feel about Ron.  This year was no different.  Some may think I am over the top but I found myself in Shoppers picking out the perfect birthday card for Ron.  I signed it as I always do -  “I will love you until all the stars fall from the sky.”  Ron, you are and always will be the love of my life.  Be happy, be healthy where ever you are.  You are loved more than you could ever imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment