Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Thank You For Being You


Nothing will ever replace my husband's gentle kiss, the encouraging touch of his hand or the sweet "I love you" he would express each and everyday.

Our love is what many dream of. I truly believe the deeper the love the more agonizing the grief.

Since Ron's diagnosis it has been a very difficult and trying journey.  Ron, my greatest teacher in life has been my greatest inspiration. His spirit, his zest for life and his love of adventure are what help me start the day and your love, kindness and compassion move me through the day.

For what you have done my words of gratitude would be less than sufficient.  For your encouragement and support I will be forever grateful. For what you have taught me I will be a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment